Monday, October 12, 2009

here we go~


So. It's time for another rambly life post haha.

Hum.. It's senior year and well. Actually it isn't that bad. My academics are relatively balanced and not TOO difficult. Extracurriculars are piling up but eh. What else is new.

This year I joined Mock Trial, basically to kind of try something new. It's been pretty good so far, although I need to work on a specific character for my witness statements. Other than that, I'm also trying to get in Speech and Debate again this year... not sure how well that is going to turn out. It's pretty difficult to find the time to prepare and go to the tournaments, but I would really like to compete again in OPP or try out Impromtu speaking or Parliamentary Debate.

Marching Band has been... alright. Not the greatest year for me for a number of reasons, but I still love the people and friendships forged through marching band. Definitely one of the best experiences of my high school life; I will miss it when it's over.

Howler, Amnesty, and ATA have been all pretty good. I'm just trying to stay on top of stuff and not die. Heh.

This year has been pretty good in part because ... I don't know. I guess over the summer I realized how awful last year was, and how much of it was made worse by my constant complaining and whining. This year, I'm vowing to stay optimistic, and actually focus and get things done. It cuts down on the complaining and life is much nicer :). Though last year was really hectic, I'm glad that I learned a valuable lesson about balance and stress-management... and basically learned how to just suck it up and DO IT.

However... college apps. I really need to get going on that. I've started, but I pretty behind as of now. I think I'm applying early; if I manage to get in somewhere, it'll be so nice just KNOW in like December. I'll basically be home-free for like 6 months... Ah...

Early apps are due Nov. 1 so uhm... yeah. I'm working on it.

Hm. I think that's about all for now. I'll leave off with some provocative fashion photos from the Fendi S/S 2010 collection. More about this collection soon.





Now Playing: Syndicate - The Fray (BABY close your eyes... don't open 'til the morning light~)

2 comments:

  1. you have no idea how happy i am to hear you are growing up... aka less whining and pessimism, more laughter and optimism. way to go!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudee i was just looking at the fendi collection the other day. k so i lovelovelove the first outfit. anyways, hope you're doing well and I MISS YOU and get going on the apps! don't procrastinate like i did last year. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).