Sunday, August 8, 2010

heh.

It's been a while...

I'm in the process of cleaning my bookmarks folder... there are literally hundreds of links in it.

So I thought it would be fitting to have a nice long... and I mean LONG... links post. Just to get back into the drive of things...



dutch people dream of the strangest but coolest designs

so I have never liked pop-tarts... but these look enticing...


some of these are definitely going on my bucket list.. heehee

cute and easy to make!

not too sure what's going on because it's all to blurryyy

this is so inspiring and incredible... I really want to try something like this...


fashion photography om nom nom

who DOESN'T love P.S.?

have always wanted to travel the world...

looove colors



need to find a picture? do it this way.


this is always a fascinating look at identity and profiling


... Anyway I'm going to stop now.

Time to finish organzing.

Now Playing: Hey Soul Sister - Train

Now Reading: The World Without Us - Alan Weisman









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).