Sunday, February 8, 2009

etsy find of the day

So, I promised to myself I would actually try to make this a daily thing.
I really want to try to showcase as many etsy sellers as possible because I know how hard it can be to get some business.

So anyway, my birthday is coming up and like the materialistic kid I am, I was looking at rings I wanted.

And I came across these!

The site has SO MANY different drawings. I LOVE them all, they are so cute and unique. Not to mention, each ring is ONLY $8.00.

I DEFINITELY want a few for my birthday (the TREE ONE FOR SURE.)

Check dillondesigns out!

7 comments:

  1. these are so darling!! love your blog!

    xoxo
    kaitlyn
    http://drrtylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree one is so exquisite. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. i like how u blatantly tell ppl what u want. hahah :D
    if u find a one of bowl of noodles, tell me :D

    i am commenting alot now

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are so cuuute!!!! i like the tree one too. and then the camera one!

    but yeah, for the scarf details: http://lookbook.nu/look/48555-miss-you

    if you can make one that looks like thatttt, omg, i'll love you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i actually ordered something from them! i discovered them (idk somehow?! one of the fashion blogs that i read on occasion had a necklace by them) and i ordered this tree bark... ish... ring. THEY'RE SO EXQUISITE LOOKING!

    okay and it totally cost me $10 (which... actually may or may not be the price of two forever 21 rings. but. still. they're unique and gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you know when i first saw these rings, i was so inspired by their beauty that i felt compelled by some unseen force to comment on how glorious these rings are

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not my style (I wouldn't wear them) but they ARE cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).