Friday, February 6, 2009

okay so i give up

I just...have no will to go transfer all my posts from before so...
visit: http://tehchugger.livejournal.com/
if you want to see my older posts.

THIS WEEK'S LOOKBOOK:

monday: "i owe you a love song~!"


tuesday: "i guess you needed to be free"


wednesday: "i feel like a little girl"


friday: "grey marble day"

lalala~
I'm pining right now...the rain always makes me pine.
I also want my dark red nail polish I ordered last week.

Three Day Weekend!! :) (lots of homework yay?)

I currently working on shredding one of my shirts.
From the way it's looking right now, I'd say its not going to be a success. But I really love the look...so I will probably get a white tank and shred that after I get a little more practice.

My head is spilling with ideas, but I feel like I can't do anything.

Must be the rain.

Now Playing: Cascada-Everytime We Touch

1 comment:

  1. Yay coz i don't have lb i can comment on your blogspot!! Even if i was forced to. Anyways, just giving you some credit for your "grey days" outfit coz it is one of my favs. Yay.

    Good nite!

    Serena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).