Monday, June 1, 2009

summer polyvore time!

I haven't done this in forever, so it's officially time for some lusting.

My wist list... as of this hour. I'm sure it will expand in due time.



Click for more info.

1. Yellow sneakers. The epitome of SUMMER FUN.
2. Jewel and bauble encrusted. My favorite: so fun and pretty.
3. Quirky, weird, Japanese, sandals = instant love.
4. Can never have too many strappy brown sandals. They match everything. And I love this burnt shade of orange/brown.
5. Sweet cream flats with pretty cutouts. Cute for sundresses and shorts. I think I would string some plum colored satin ribbon through the holes for an ankle tie.
6. Sky blue loafers!! I want a boat to wear these on, but I think I'll settle for a stroll along the beach.
7. The purple is so pretty and I LOVE the criscrossing laces.
8. Look at those awesome studs. I really like how they are really small and just look ... psrinkled on.
9. Coral flats with a bow. So sweet and summery.
10. Love the dark teal, cutouts, and adorable little balls.
11. Love the cutouts on these sneakers. Plus, they are kind of obnoxiously bright. <3
12. White sneakers with a semi high top. Perfect and very old school.
13. Pretty color, and I love the detailing on the heel part.



1. Those sheer fabric ruffles are really beautiful. It's so simple and elegant and FUN. I want to to make this.
2. The colors remind me of sorbet. :)
3. I don't know, I liked the way the colors faded into each other. Plus, it's cute.
4. FLORAL FLORAL FLORAL!! The colors are really fresh and vibrant on this one. I love floral dresses. They are the epitome of running around in meadows during the summer.
5. Simple t-shirt inspired shirt. Good for lazy simple days.
6. For a bit, I looked at this. At first, it kind of struck me as shapeless and boring... but I don't know. Now it seems really pretty in a very understated way. I think it would be important to wear this one right though.
7. Raspberry and ruffles. Sounds like some kind of truffle. :) I love it. It looks like it would be so much to swish around your legs.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).