Wednesday, August 12, 2009

PICTURES WILL BE UP SOON

ish.

I'm working on it. Heh.

Meanwhile... more rambling :).

I got my wisdom teeth out Monday. Not exactly the greatest experience in the world but eh. They are out. I am bleeding. I can't eat. That pretty much sums it up.

School is nearing at an amazingly frightening rapid pace and let's be honest. I'm scared shitless. Last year was a horror story and this year seems no different except there are now college apps in the crap. And more extracurriculars.

I must learn how to get off gchat and the damn internet.

uhm...

Here's an etsy find... I haven't done one of these in a while. I first found this etsy seller through her beautiful blog of fashion illustrations: Paperfashion. I seriously love her stuff. The drawings and paintings aren't too couture, which quite frankly turn me off a little because it's sort of unrelatable, and just are awesome. And beautiful. She even does custom designs! :)



Check out her etsy store!


Also, if anyone cares, I usually discover etsy finds through "Pounce", which can randomly pick through shops that just had a sale, or an undiscovered shop. Although sometimes I do get my links from other blogs... I know that's cheating but oh well. All for the beautiful things.

Now Playing: Umbrella - Marie Digby

Hope the sunshine is lighting up everyone's smiles! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh i got all my wisdom teeth out last year! yuck! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. im really feeling your blog...and i trully enjoy what you bring to fashion blogg'n

    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com
    fashionjinx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).