Monday, March 9, 2009

etsy find of the day

I feel INCREDIBLY productive today. I have a lot of my homework done for the week... it's going to be a good week.

And that reminds me...my loong looong rant. I think as long as I just get through everyday little by little... it'll all be good. Or at least tolerable.

Anyways I'm really excited. I'm going to get SO MUCH SLEEP! :)

I had too much time...had to find something to do so here is the etsy find of the day!

I love these scrabble tile pendants! The etsy seller has SO MANY DESIGNS to choose from....oh I could spend forever on this site!

Here are some:


THIS IS FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE TAKING BIO.
ART NOVEAU.
I want to GOOOO THEREEEE.

Check out her shop!

4 comments:

  1. omg the Eiffel tower one is darling. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the peacock feathers...I don't know why but I seem to want everything with them on it.

    great post

    xoxo
    Stephanie
    www.modernantoinette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, these are neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).