Friday, March 13, 2009

spring lust: a neutral symphony

Polyvore must be set at a spring neutral color scheme, because the choices were flooded with cremes, light pinks, browns...mmmmm I love these colors.

090313-accessories
090313-accessories - by jasjasjas on Polyvore.com

Looking at this ensemble is making me really happy...even if I can't get all of it...any of it.
1. I realized that I really black and gold together. It's classy without being overdone and its just SO PRETTY.
2. For some reason there are not that many brown aviators out there...well, at least I don't see that many out there. The coffee color of these would be perfect for spring.
3. I WANT BLACK STUDDED LEATHER GLOVES. I'm not really sure why...they just appeal to me. Well, they'll be useful at least; my hands are always freezing cold.
4. The haphazard mix of charms on this is beautiful.
5. The colors here remind me of spring. I don't really wear huge earring, but I want to change that. They can do so much for a look.
6. These remind me of earrings for a queen or something...so elegant and substantial. I love the very faint faint pink color of the rocks.
7. I want a cocktail ring. The color on this one isn't obnoxious or glaringly ostentatious = love.
8. Light colored bags are probably not a good idea for a messy person like me...but this one I PROMISE I will take care of. Promise.

090313-shoes
090313-shoes - by jasjasjas on Polyvore.com

I'm sure you all were expecting a set of shoes soon. :)
1. I love the flowers and leaves on this shoe. It's a PERFECT sandal for the spring and summer.
2. These wedge heels are incredible. That's all I'll say. (Well, the crisscrossing straps are amazing too.)
3. These are so quaint and charming. I want to wear these with jeans, skirts, sundresses...
4. This is probably unnecessarily complicated...but I like unnecessarily complicated things. They are amazing...the excessive straps gives the shoes character, don't you think?
5. The tiny cutouts on these are totally adorable. I also like how even though the cutouts seem very feminine, the entire shoe doesn't look that girly at all. The combination of the laces, the cutouts, and the ankle wrap is kooky in the best kind of way.
6. I have never really considered neutral-colored boots before...always thought they would be hard to match. But these are so beautiful, I may just have to reconsider.
7. I loove the simplicity of the cutouts and of course, the laces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).