Wednesday, April 8, 2009

exhausted

It's been kind of a terrible week. Not a lot of sleep, tests, stress, irritation...

It's always before break that is the worst...teachers all want to cram in the tests before the vacation. I'm going to spend all of break trying to recover...

I really can't wait though. Today I called the Driver's Teen Academy thing and scheduled my lessons (yeah I know, I'm very behind) and the hair salon so I can finally get a haircut. It felt good to get things done...

But I'm so tired. I fell asleep in every one of my classes. Oh...dear...

Anyway, today I feel particularly uhm
I don't really know how to describe it. Like I'm running to try to catch up with everything. No matter how fast I go, or how much I try, it feels like the world is tumbling out of my control.

Time is moving so slowly... but I feel like when I finally wake up, the world would have come, gone, and left me all alone.





I'm scared of being alone.






Now Playing: Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
...the good old stuff...

3 comments:

  1. GASP I LOVED MICHELLE BRANCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea that line about the world leaving you behind is something i feel too... very poetic line btw!

    p.s. stop falling asleep in class!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).