Friday, April 24, 2009

i've been lazy...

I realized that I don't update this blog nearly as often as I would like to. I'm just an incredibly lazy person.

But, I have VOWED, VOWED I TELL YOU, to update this more.

This past week has been pretty terrible in terms of school. I didn't have that much homework, but I've been going to sleep really really late every night. There must be a leak somewhere, my time is rushing down the drain.

The next couple of weeks are going to be pretty hellish, with AP Tests, some early finals, my english paper, heh calculus test, many many AP Euro sessions, and quite a few jazz performances. Not to mention, our ATA club is starting a new campaign...

Okay, I'll just not think about it right now. I'm hoping that updating my blog everyday should help me relieve some stress and give me a little bit of sunshine for the coming weeks.

Haha, I'm done rambling. Here is the Etsy Find of the Day. Oh, and sorry for the lack of outfits, but I've been so lazy that I've been wearing jeans and henleys almost all week. I know... so disappointing...

These prints are from DannyRoberts's shop. He draws AMAZING stuff, and many of his prints are renditions of popular bloggers like Rumi, Betty, and Karla.

I love the bright, eye-popping colors and the thin, graceful lines. When I look at these, it makes me really want to grab a piece of paper and just start drawing. The figures he draws are beautiful in such an ethereal, strange way, but that's why I love them.

Check out his store!

Also, pictures of my newest knitted project coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).