Monday, May 18, 2009

at long last

I haven't update in a looong time. My apologies: I kind of just stopped doing everything after all my tests were over.

AHH! Yesterday I bought theses amazing shoes at gojane.com. I definitely can't wait until they come... so excited to wear these over the summer to Taiwan!! And I'm just LOVING the studs.

Lalala~
On another note, I got my manuscript back today from Flume Press. Nope, didn't win, and didn't really expect to. But I was kind of looking forward to some deep feedback, but I didn't really get any... a little disappointed I suppose. It's okay, I'll just take from this and just try to improve! :)

Now Playing: Fuzzy Blue Lights - Owl City
If you guys haven't heard of Owl City yet, seriously go check them out! One of my favorite artists EVER.

Ahhh... will post inspiring fashion editorials and more random links soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).