Wednesday, May 20, 2009

a gatsby window

So at night, when I walk into my room, there's this green/red/blue flashing light in my backyard. It's really bizarre, because I CAN NOT figure out what it is... and when I walk towards it, it seriously just disappears. I feel like Gatsby.

I wonder what I'm missing in my life though. What am I wishing for?

Probably too many things.

Anyway, that aside, I think I love reading in candlelight. I'm probably destroying my already terrible eyesight, but well, shoot me. I love it. My sister says this picture looks like I belong to some cult. Tell her she's wrong.


Now Playing: 파니핑크 (Fanny Fink) - River
I LOVE this song... it's so relaxing...

6 comments:

  1. lol
    i remember saying it looked cult-ish too.


    i think everyone agreed it looked like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i don't know. and i'm saying i don't know because agreeing implies that i am also cultlike. so actually i just say NO SERENA I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!! i love candles. so not cult-ish!

    one thing we are all wishing for? summer. yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehhe, just like you crashed our flute party? hahaha. you're welcome to join us if it's still on. and hopefully it is.

    i KIND OF agree with serena... (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha thanks guys... tho i really don't remember saying that... as of now, looks more like medieval monk's texts illuminated by animal fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You realize that you're going to set your house on fire one of these days, reading by candlelight?

    And yeah, it does look like you're part of a cult :)

    P.S. That freaky light? That's me stalking you ;) HA just kidding (wow, that was a way creeper statement, but whatever). No, honestly, that is pretty freaky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).