Sunday, May 31, 2009

BOOKS AND STAIRCASES

I've always loved books and recently I've come across a bunch of books incorporated into interior design.

These are literally amazing.


Organize your books by color!
from: styleandinspiration


Super space efficient.
from: apartmenttherapy


Also super space efficient
from: Levitate Architects

And now, as I am stumbling across all these amazing pictures, I have found some THRILLING photos of staircases. So, going off on a tangent...


Geezus... look at all those stairs...

WHEEEEEEEEE (I want this.)

For the skateboarder.

Levitated stairs... do you dare?
They look so clean and simple though!

Space! Storage! I love how they are slightly crooked.

Hanging stairs?

Waves of steel stairs.

Chunky, blocky, and excellent for tight spaces.

Whoa. Industrial. It acutually look me a while to find where the actual stairs were.

GLASS STAIRS!

Stairs to climb a mountain. Whew!

Love the dark stain. And it's supposed to be completely deconstructible so it will enver have to be destroyed. And good thing; these are so pretty.

Looks familiar? DNA STAIRS!

Whoa...whoa... WHOA.

Spiralling ... I would get so dizzy on these.

Stairs that look like they don't exist.

all staircase pictures from lorensblog (check out for more info) and abodesignco.

Conclusion: I'm going to have a staircase when I get a house. I don't care how small the actual place is... just I want staircases!!

3 comments:

  1. Dude these stairs are AMAZING!!!! I esp love the one wit the slide... my dream...


    excellent post dearest...keep up the work! please post more often!! I check daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As cool as those levitated stairs look, they are unbelievably frightening to walk on, especially in heels.
    But seriously some great stairs, very random, but I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, as i saw them all.
    I really want the slide and the bookshelf stairs, theyre awesome!
    nice blog(:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).