Tuesday, May 19, 2009

love me more

Today was pretty uneventful, except I donated blood for the first time! It was definitely kind of scary, but overall it didn't hurt and was basically fine. I'm mostly just extremely tired and weak right now.

Hm... state testing going on now. My favorite thing in the world. AHH it's just such a waste of time... especially the science and history portions because everyone takes something different, and it's hard to standardize that.

Bleh.

I realized I have mostly stopped caring about this year. I feel so sick of everything. Summer is almost here and I can smell it in the air. But, I WILL TRY TO DO MY STUPID CALCULUS HOMEWORK.

Alright. That's it for me rambling.



I think I have fallen in love with these. They are so fun and ADORABLE. WANT WANT WANT!
From: Modcloth

On the topic of shoes...


from: elitechoice, shoeblog

Insane, no?
Apparently the heeless ones are comfortable...but I am skeptical. The first ones... just look painful. I don't even think they are meant to be worn. I actually like the second pair... but just, you know, insanity.

How to draw the line between functional fashion and just... art? Is fashion even supposed to be functional? Hm. Something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. is the second shoe physically possible?
    i mean, how does it stay up? hahaha

    and the first shoe is just OUCCHHHH. her nails look ouch too.

    did giving blood hurt at all? i really want to do it but people tell me im going to faint if i do ><

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).