Monday, May 4, 2009

lookbook: strut your stuff

Ah... thank you everyone for the encouraging comments. Yes, I will get through this madness. It's awesome to know that you guys are all out there for me. :)

Today's lookbook:

Sorry about the repeated shoes... My friend edited three version for Lookbook and I'm much too lazy to go crop each one.

Wearing: black backless tunic | studded belt | combat boots from GoJane.com

http://lookbook.nu/look/134673-strut-your-stuff


I'm working on a portfolio for art. I'll post pictures as soon it's a decent collection.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the booots!do they fit correctly or did you have to buy a size/half a size up?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).