Wednesday, January 13, 2010

lookbook: you wanna dance with me...?

It rained today. It was my favorite kind... the misting cool-but-not-cold kind. The kind when the sun comes out after and makes you smile and laugh.




Wearing: lace cami | grey pleated skirt | black tights | brown studded boots
Lookbook.

First one in a while. I miss dressing up. Although there is always the lure of jeans and a t-shirt. Which reminds me... I want more tees. Shopping... time to revamp the closet.



Time for some random links:

Pretty sleeves.

I know Styrofoam cups are awful for the environment.. but this is AMAZING.

An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it. What?

So quirky and unique! Check out these humorous tights!

Photojournalism.


Chambray and studs.

That's all for now.

Smile dearies.



Now Playing: All the Right Moves - OneRepublic
(Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice? Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).