Wednesday, January 20, 2010

sheets of rain

from j. crew (brasspetal.blogger.com)

Skewl. I wish I could have strutted around school like this when I was 6. Sadly, I was stranded in the land of baggy overalls and misguided fashion sense. Ah, childhood.

But seriously. Cuffed shorts, mini green bowtie, and flower crammed in a beltloop? Too good.

On another note, it's been raining like freaking crazy. I know I've said this already but AHHH it's rare in Southern California. And did you guys all know... all music sounds better in the rain. I've been just sitting in my car listening to music and dreaming of the future. And the rain looks so pretty on the streets... like flat sheets of it just curtaining on the gravel. Love.



This cracked me up.



More pictures from yesterday's lookbook requested...
so...

(I'll make them smaller so I feel less egotistical...) This was a good photoshoot. Rare.



... I was going to post some fashion editorials I loved but... kind of meh now. Tomorrow. Promise. Along with some etsy features.

Smile, darlings.


Now Playing: Everybody in Love - JLS
(EVERYBODY IN LOVE.. GO PUT YOUR HANDS UP~! <3)

14 comments:

  1. I love that look, you look so good in those pictures! I am your new follower, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! just wanted to pop over and say thanks for visiting my blog! yours is lovely! I seriously adore your header, too cute!

    the rain here has been totally bizarre this week but you are making the rain look good in that outfit! so cute! I especially love the boots and scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids are so cute! I wish I looked like that when I was one. I'm gonna make sure my future kids will. haha. Lovin your blog dear! will definitely stay tuned.

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I saw those kids in the JCrew catalog. My first reaction was "omg her hair!" hehe. Freaking adorable!

    Nice blog you have here. Your lookbook pictures are amazing!! SO professional! :) What kind of camera are you using? And do you use a tripod or have a personal photographer?

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, ZOMG banner! I think one of the best I've seen :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh..i used to hate the clothes my parents made me wear at that age - you couldn't find anything decent in Romania at that time ... i'm gonna spoil my kids with these kind of clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute photos!!!

    And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a cute pic, the first one!
    and your outfit looks nice!
    thank you for your comment on my blog, really appreciate that!
    -x-

    sequins-sparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those kids do look cool for school. don't we all wish we could have improve our fashion sense when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  10. rain in cali?weird.
    but it was raining too, when i was in la in dec.
    those two are super cute! the girls hair....awwww

    bisous
    annabu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those passive aggressive wifis are hilarious.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved my overalls and still do... but I must admit, I never looked as fly as those kids ;)

    farisita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww... j.crew ad... SO CUTE!!

    More photos of the boots and scarf--perfect! Isn't it amazing how sometimes an umbrella can be the ultimate accessory??

    http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. p.s. I gave you an award on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).