Tuesday, January 5, 2010

tomorrow, fall faster towards me

Three hour naps are perhaps not the best nor most productive way to spend the night. This is something to keep in mind.

AHH... sometimes it's important to be patient, shut up, and bite your mouth. Lesson learned.

Anyway, first semester is drawing to a close. I can't wait to spend some time with myself and friends and such. There will finally be time for me work on stuff I love to do ... like my fail etsy and this blog. I keep telling myself, only 6 months. Only 6 months. I can't wait.

The sunrises and sunsets have been beautiful these few days. It's the most calming, seductive part of my day. I would marry the sky if I could.

Inspiration for the next 6 months: (random photos I've saved over the last... year or so)




Now Playing: King and Queens - 30 Seconds to Mars
I've been just throwing this song on repeat for the past week. The vocals are beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous photos, i really love the sweater in the last pic!

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).