Tuesday, January 19, 2010

tornado warning








Wearing: Old Navy white tank | denim shorts | ribbed blue tights | U.O. boots | thigh high socks | handknit scarf | black cardigan

Most recent lookbook. Thanks to Yada who went a little crazy with the pictures... :)



Raining like crazy. Smells and sounds so clean and pretty.

I really love thunder. How it rolls and rumbles somewhere in the faraway clouds.

I hate being wet.

... I don't know what that all amounts to... Maybe all I need is a soundtrack of rain and thunder and a perfume bottle of the scent of rain.

But... nah. I think I'll tolerate the wetness.








From Angela. Love.


Now Playing: Blood, Tears, and Gold - HURTS
(I never let you down baby (BABY) ...)

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos. You should try La Prairie Silver Rain. It doesn't exactly smell like rain but it reminds me of it every time I wear it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i love your braided-type bracelet. and you look so adorable with your umbrella.

    (btw, thank you so much for your comment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... these are some of the cutest photos I've ever seen. Great scarf and boots--the colors go really well together. Thanks for the visit!

    http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loove the 5th picture, you're beautiful when you smile! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).