Monday, January 18, 2010

the sun shot through the rain

uhm.
Not too much to say... as you can tell from the lack of posts recently.
Saw my first horror movie yesterday... it wasn't that bad. What better way to watch a horror movie than squished between someof your favorite people, and under the warm fuzzy covers?

:)

Hummm...
So I want to start writing again. I haven't in really QUITE a while... like half a year. So. I've got something in my head... thinking about it. It will someday show up in here.

Intriguing, black, punk, and beautiful. Need to DIY this:
from: JAK & JIL

Lookbook posts coming soon!

Now Playing: Disguise - Lene Marlin
(Have you ever felt some kind, of emptiness inside...?)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate horror movies...i pay to watch it but i only get to see half because i keep covering my eyes...plus, i can't sleep for a week! scaredy-cat...hehe. :D

    can't wait to see your DIY of this..
    thanks for dropping by my blog btw...
    gizellefaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading all of these :).